- This event has passed.
Making Yoga Work
March 8 @ 9:30 am - 1:00 pm£65
An Introduction to Teaching Workplace Yoga
Who: This half day course is for training and qualified yoga teachers interested in teaching workplace yoga. We’ll dive into some of the key differences in offering yoga at work compared to a typical studio class. Local, qualified teachers who’ve attended this session may have the opportunity to work with Well Work Yoga as we grow.
What: We’ll look at:
- The modern working environment and the impact of stress
- How posture affects our mood and the role of yoga in counteracting ‘desk-posture’
- Adapting for the corporate environment: competitiveness, culture and chakras!
- Practical tips for class planning
- Etiquette and expectations in the corporate setting
Note, this session does not cover the business side of developing and nurturing a workplace yoga offering.